Delivery & Returns
SHIPPING MAY TAKE LONGER THAN USUAL DUE TO THE IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON THE POSTAL SERVICES.
I WILL CONTINUE TO TAKE ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS AND WILL FULFIL ORDERS AS NORMAL, WHILE THIS REMAINS POSSIBLE.
I AM USING STAMPS & POST BOXES TO SEND UK ORDERS WHERE I CAN TO KEEP HUMAN CONTACT TO A MINIMUM.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE & SUPPORT.
Within the UK: £2.50
Everywhere else: £5.00
- Prices are a flat rate.
- I aim to fulfil orders within 48 hours of your purchase via Royal Mail. Please allow extra time in busy periods.
- You will receive an email when your order has been shipped.
- If you order more than one item (not a bundle offer) your items will be packaged as one, not individually.
- UK orders are posted 1st Class.
- International orders are posted as International Standard.
- No orders will receive tracking.
- If you are ordering outside of the UK customs charges may be applied . I am not responsible for any time delay or fee that may occur.
- All orders outside the EU require a customs form by law. No orders will be marked as 'gift'.
- If you are an international customer and haven't received your order 20 working days after the approximate expected delivery date, please contact me.
- Sometimes parcels are delayed due to customs and other circumstances beyond my control.
- UK: 1 - 3 working days.
- EU: 3 - 5 working days.
- Rest of the world: 6 - 14 working days.
- I cannot guarantee how long your order will take to arrive. I retain all proof of posting.
- All orders will be posted in a padded jiffy envelope.
- Minimal plastic packaging.
- No items display the price.
- Sewing kit boxes are 100% recyclable.
Please contact me within 48 hours if there is a problem with your order. Opened items or items without their original packaging cannot be returned.
In the unlikely event there is a fault with your order, please contact me immediately.